How to connect PayPal + Email by Zapier + Digest by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal, Email by Zapier, and Digest by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with PayPal + Email by Zapier + Digest by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with PayPal, Email by Zapier, and Digest by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- Append Entry and Schedule DigestAppends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.Action
- Digest by Zapier
(Advanced) Releases an existing digest that's set to "manual" frequency.
- Digest by Zapier
Looks up a digest, and returns its current content.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal, Email by Zapier, and Digest by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.