How to connect PayPal + Adalo
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Adalo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New RecordTriggered when a new record is added to an Adalo app collection.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggered when a record is modified in an Adalo app collection.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in an Adalo app collection.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a Record in an Adalo app collection.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Adalo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.