How to connect Paperform + Skubana
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Skubana automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Order in a Chosen StatusTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New or Updated Order in a Chosen StatusTriggers when an order is updated or created and has the desired status.Trigger
- Order ShippedTriggers when an order is shipped. Individual order items are also included.Trigger
- New Sales ChannelTriggers when a new sales channel is created.Trigger
- Shipped Order With DateTriggers when an order is shipped with a created date time.Trigger
- Create OrderCreates a new order.Action
- Mark Order as ShippedMarks an order as shipped.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Skubana.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.