How to connect Paperform + QuickFile
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and QuickFile automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new client record is created.
automatically do this!
Create Bank Entry
Creates an untagged entry in a bank account on QuickFile.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client record is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice, estimate or recurring template is created.Trigger
- Create Bank EntryCreates an untagged entry in a bank account on QuickFile.Action
- Create ClientAdds a new contact record to your QuickFile account.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice in your QuickFile account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform + QuickFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.