PagerDuty + Cheddar Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PagerDuty and Cheddar.
It's easy to connect PagerDuty + Cheddar and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.
A customer record was deleted.
The subscription billable event occurs prior to recurring invoice execution. Last chance to update item quantities, add custom charges/credits, etc.
Subscription pricing plan change occured (upgrade/downgrade).
A transaction has been executed or a transaction's status has changed.
The bill reminder event occurs prior to recurring invoice execution according to your configuration. Up to two reminder events are possible.
The New Subscription event occurs when a new customer is created in Cheddar.
Subscription was canceled.
A previously canceled subscription has been reactivated.
- Step 1: Authenticate PagerDuty + Cheddar.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.