How to connect OffAlerts + QuickMail.io
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and QuickMail.io automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
New Checkpoint Reached
Triggers when a prospect reached a checkpoint in the journey.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Journey Completed
Trigger when a prospect has no more steps to execute in the journey.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect replies to you.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an email comes back as a bounce.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect clicks on a link.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect opens an email.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Journey Sentiment
Trigger when a journey sentiment is set (either through labels or manually setting a reply in your TODOs).Try ItTriggerInstant
How OffAlerts + QuickMail.io Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and QuickMail.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.