QuickMail.io Help & Support
What QuickMail.io Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Prospect Bounce - Triggers when an email address bounce (soft or hard).
- New Email Opened - Triggers when a Prospect opens your email.
- New Prospect Unsubscribe - Triggers when a Prospect unsubscribe from your sequence.
- New Link Clicked - Triggers when a Prospect clicked on your link.
- New Email Replied - Triggers when a Prospect replied.
- New Prospect Cold - Triggers when a prospect goes cold.
- Cancel Follow-Up - Cancel follow-up for a prospect.
- Create Prospect - Create a new prospect.
- Start Sequence - Start a sequence on a prospect.
How to Get Started with QuickMail.io on Zapier
To get started with QuickMail.io on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your QuickMail.io account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your QuickMail.io connection and enter your API Key
To locate your API Key in your QuickMail.io account, you’ll first want to log into QuickMaill.io and head to your Settings / Add-ons:
You’ll need to ask QuickMail.io to create a Key for you by clicking on the “Generate API Key” button.:
Copy the entire string for your API Key.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API Key was entered correctly your QuickMail.io account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With QuickMail.io
Common Problems with QuickMail.io on Zapier?
What version of QuickMail.io do I have to be on to use the Zapier integration?#
At the moment, only QuickMail.io Pro users have access to the Zapier integration. You can read more about that at the page below:
Does the "New Link Clicked" trigger include clicks on unsubscribe links?#
As long as the unsubscribe link in QuickMail.io is properly designated as an unsubscribe link, clicks on those links will not trigger Zaps using the "New Link Clicked" trigger.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message