How to connect OffAlerts + Autoklose
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Autoklose automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Email BounceTriggers when a bounce reply is detected.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when a campaign email is opened.Trigger
- New Email ReplyTriggers when a user replies to a campaign email.Trigger
- New Email SendTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- New Email UnsubscribeTriggers when a recipients unsubscribes from a campaign email.Trigger
- New Email ClickTriggers when a user clicks a link in a campaign email.Trigger
- New Reply TaggedTriggers when a tag is applied to an existing reply.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is applied to an existing contact.
Adds a campaign recipient.
Adds a new recipient to a Do Not Email list.
Removes a campaign recipient.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Autoklose.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.