Autoklose Help & Support
What Autoklose Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Campaign Link Visited - Triggers when a user clicks a link in a campaign email.
- New Email Open - Triggers when a campaign email is opened.
- New Email Reply - Triggers when a user replies to a campaign email.
- None yet!
- Add Campaign Recipient - Adds a campaign recipient.
- Remove Campaign Recipient - Removes a campaign recipient.
- Add Recipient to Do Not Email List - Adds a new recipient to a Do Not Email list.
How to Get Started with Autoklose on Zapier
When you start creating an Autoklose Zap, you will be asked to connect your Autoklose account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Autoklose API key.
To locate your API Key in your Autoklose account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Autoklose account.
- Click on your name on the top right and then on Settings.
- On the Account Settings tab under Zapier Integration heading please click Generate.
- Please copy your API Tolken.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Autoklose account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Autoklose
Common Problems with Autoklose on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message