How to connect MyWiFi Networks + LiveAgent
Zapier lets you send info between MyWiFi Networks and LiveAgent automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a campaign.
Add customer to group.
- WiFi Guest Automation TriggerTriggers when a WiFi Guest satisfies an automation rule.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Campaign)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a campaign.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Device)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a device.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Location)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a location.Trigger
- New Customer (Experimental)Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to system.Trigger
- Add Customer to GroupAdd customer to group.Action
- Create ConversationCreates new conversation.Action
Adds new contact/customer to system.
Removes customer from particular group.
- Step 1: Authenticate MyWiFi Networks + LiveAgent.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.