How to connect Mighty Networks + Facebook Pages
Zapier lets you send info between Mighty Networks and Facebook Pages automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Mighty Networks and Facebook Pages workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Course Progress Update
Triggers when a member’s course progress changes.Try ItTriggerInstant
Which type of content should this trigger on.
A plain-text title for the article. Does not support HTML formatting.
The content for the article. Supports HTML formatting and will add necessary formatting to any inputted plain-text.
Which member action should this trigger on
Triggers when a member RSVPs to an Event.Try ItTriggerInstant
Choose one of four event types supported by Mighty Networks.
A plain-text title for the event. Does not support HTML formatting.
The event description. Does not support HTML formatting.
The date and time the event starts at. Must be supplied in ISO format. See this document for more information.
A plain-text location for the event (i.e. address).
An optional link to further event details.
Post to Activity Feed
See: RFC 5545
Does not support HTML. If HTML input is added, it is stripped.
How Mighty Networks + Facebook Pages Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Mighty Networks and Facebook Pages.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Facebook Pages Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.