LinkedIn + OmniFocus Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like LinkedIn and OmniFocus to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier January 10, 2013
Take the manual work out of updating your company's LinkedIn page. Use Zapier to help build your brand and get top job candidates' attention on LinkedIn. Automatically pull info from Twitter, WordPress, and other apps to post company updates or share a post on LinkedIn.
Here are some creative ways to use LinkedIn and Zapier:
- You spent a lot of time crafting the right message. Now show off your company's emails by sharing new MailChimp campaigns to your LinkedIn company page.
- Post new events in Eventbrite to LinkedIn so your followers can stay in the loop.
- Position your company as a thought leader by sharing your blog posts with your LinkedIn followers. Use Zapier to post weekly digests of new posts from your WordPress blog.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Create Company Update") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following LinkedIn Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
Launched on Zapier June 9, 2015
Expand the task management capabilities of OmniFocus by connecting it to Zapier. Zapier can help you turn OmniFocus into your project hub so you don't need to keep track of multiple apps. By automatically sending emails, reminders, and tasks from various apps to OmniFocus, you'll have a simplified workflow—which means more time to spend completing your tasks.
Here are some creative ways to use OmniFocus with Zapier:
- Turn basic reminders into actionable tasks by letting Zapier create OmniFocus tasks whenever you create a new Evernote reminder.
- Make sure your prioritization is consistent across the board. Zapier will create OmniFocus tasks from new or moved Trello cards.
- Make sure important emails make it onto your to-do list. Zapier will create OmniFocus tasks any time you star an email in Gmail.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Create Task") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following OmniFocus Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Creates a new task in your OmniFocus Inbox.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.