karmaCRM Help & Support
What karmaCRM Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Update Contact - Triggers when a contact is updated.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- New Company - Triggers when a new company is created.
- Find Contact - Finds an existing contact.
- Find Company - Finds an existing company.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Deal - Creates new deal.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Create Company - Creates new company.
How to Get Started with karmaCRM on Zapier
When you start creating a KarmaCRM Zap, you will be asked to connect your KarmaCRM account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your KarmaCRM API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your KarmaCRM account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with karmaCRM
Common Problems with karmaCRM on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message