How to connect K Factors + Timesheet
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Timesheet automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Triggers when a new Rate is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new Task is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new Project is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new Tag is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new Team is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
How K Factors + Timesheet Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Timesheet.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.