How to connect K Factors + SendHub
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and SendHub automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Contact Added to GroupTriggers when a Contact is added to a specified Group.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a ContactAction
- Create GroupCreates a GroupAction
Sends a message to Contact(s), Number(s), or Group(s).
Finds a Contact
Finds a Group based on criteria you specify
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and SendHub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.