How to connect K Factors + lemlist
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and lemlist automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Triggers when a recipient be unsubscribes from an email subscription list.Try ItTriggerScheduled
If left blank, it will be triggered for all your campaigns.
If left blank, it will be triggered for all events.
Same event can be called multiple time (a contact can open multiple time an email). If you want this trigger only one time for by event type check this option.
Provide a URL for a screenshot for the Lead.
Provide a URL for a profile image for the Lead.
Provide an Icebreaker for the Lead.
Provide a linkedIn URL for the Lead.
Phone number of the Lead.
Provide a list of Custom Variables for the lead where the name of the variable is the key.
Provide an option to deduplicate lead if it already exists in other campaigns
Enrich your lead using LinkedIn scanner
Enrich your lead using Dropcontact scanner
LinkedIn Account used by scanner
If this lead is enriched by the LinkedIn scanner you can specify the account that will do the scan
How K Factors + lemlist Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and lemlist.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.