How to connect K Factors + Float
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Float automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Triggers when a new department is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new person is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new client is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Please provide People ID or Project ID - The ID of the person for whom this entry was logged
Please provide People ID or Project ID - The ID of the project on which this entry was logged
Triggers when a new project is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How K Factors + Float Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Float.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.