How to connect Google Forms + Constant Contact + When I Work
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms, Constant Contact, and When I Work automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Forms + Constant Contact + When I Work
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Forms, Constant Contact, and When I Work. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your account.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when a recipient opens an email from a specified campaign activity.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact on a specific list in your account.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a contact in your account. Empty values will be cleared on the contact. If the contact being updated is deleted, the contact will be revived.Action
- Find or Create ContactFind Contact by email or create a new one.Action
- Constant Contact
Find Contact by email or create a new one.
- When I Work
Creates an employee, manager, or supervisor.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms, Constant Contact, and When I Work.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.