How to connect Google Analytics + Landbot + Code by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics, Landbot, and Code by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Analytics + Landbot + Code by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Analytics, Landbot, and Code by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Zapier Block ActivatedTriggers when a visitor reaches the "Zapier Integration" Block within a Landbot.Trigger
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Code by Zapier
- Code by Zapier
Run Python in response to data from trigger.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics, Landbot, and Code by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.