Forms On Fire Help & Support
What Forms On Fire Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Form Entry - Triggers when a new form is submitted.
- None yet!
- Send Notification - Sends a user a notification in the Forms On Fire mobile forms app.
- Update Data Source - Updates an existing data source.
- Create User - Creates a new user.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
How to Get Started with Forms On Fire on Zapier
To get started with Forms On Fire on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Forms On Fire account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Forms On Fire username and password.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your Forms On Fire account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Forms On Fire
Common Problems with Forms On Fire on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message