How to connect Formsite + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and ShipStation automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Item OrderedTriggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.Trigger
- Item ShippedTriggers for each individual line item when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.Trigger
- Order ShippedTriggers when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.Trigger
- Create OrderCreates a new order.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.