How to connect forms.app + Metatask
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and Metatask automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is received for a form.Trigger
- New Process CompletedTriggers when a process is marked as completed (with line item support).Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when a task is created (with line item support).Trigger
- New Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed (with line item support).Trigger
- Add New CommentAdds a new comment to a task.Action
- Complete TaskFills in form fields and marks a task as completed (with line item support).Action
- Start ProcessStarts a new process from a template (with line item support).Action
- Find ProcessFind a process by a value of a form field.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and Metatask.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.