How to connect Formidable Forms + Firebase / Firestore
Zapier lets you send info between Formidable Forms and Firebase / Firestore automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an entry is deleted.
Creates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.
Supported triggers and actionsWhat does this mean?
- Delete EntryTriggers when an entry is deleted.TriggerInstant
- New EntryTriggers when a new form is submitted.TriggerInstant
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.TriggerScheduled
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTriggerScheduled
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.ActionScheduled
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.ActionScheduled
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.ActionScheduled
- Firebase / Firestore
Finds a document using a
- Step 1: Authenticate Formidable Forms + Firebase / Firestore.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.