How to connect Amazon DynamoDB + GoToWebinar
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon DynamoDB and GoToWebinar automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when you add a new table.Trigger
- Create ItemCreate a new item.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.Trigger
- New Upcoming WebinarTriggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreate a new registrant for a webinar.Action
- Remove RegistrantRemoves a registrant from a webinar.Action
Create and schedule a new, single-session webinar.
Finds an existing registrant.
Finds an existing webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon DynamoDB and GoToWebinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.