Amazon DynamoDB + GoTo Webinar Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon DynamoDB and GoTo Webinar automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
A field that is a Number and contains a UNIX timestamp. We use this to scan for recent items.
To define how extra data will be mapped to an attribute in your Dynamo table, use the syntax
<attribute_name>|<placeholder>in the box. To add additional attributes, click the + icon. We recommend using the live fields below if possible!
Triggers when you add a new table.Try ItTriggerScheduled
A registrant must complete the webinar to be considered an attendee and trigger this Zap.
New Upcoming Webinar
Triggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How to connect Amazon DynamoDB + GoTo Webinar
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon DynamoDB and GoTo Webinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.