Drip Help & Support
What Drip Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Page Visit - Triggers when a subscriber visits a page that is bound to an automation rule trigger.
- New Campaign Subscription - Triggers when a subscriber is added to a campaign.
- Remove Subscriber Tag - Triggers when a tag is removed from a subscriber.
- New Email Complained - Triggers when a subscriber issues a spam complaint about an email.
- New Custom Event - Triggers when a subscriber performs a custom event.
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber record is created.
- Remove Campaign Subscription - Triggers when a subscriber is removed from a campaign.
- Update Custom Field - Triggers when a subscriber custom field is updated.
- New Subscriber Tag - Triggers when a new tag is applied to a subscriber.
- New Global Unsubscribe - Triggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from all mailings.
- Complete Campaign - Triggers when a subscriber completes a campaign.
- New Campaign Unsubscribe - Triggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from a campaign.
- New Email Bounced - Triggers when an email to a subscriber bounces.
- New Trigger Link Click - Triggers when a subscriber clicks a trigger link.
- New Email Click - Triggers when a subscriber clicks an email.
- New Email Open - Triggers when a subscriber opens an email.
- Create or Update Subscriber - Creates a new subscriber or update an existing one.
- Trigger Event - Creates an event for a subscriber (e.g. "Signed up for a trial").
- Subscribe to Campaign - Subscribes someone to a campaign.
- Remove Tag From Subscriber - Removes a tag from a subscriber.
- Remove From Campaign - Unsubscribes someone from one (or all) of their campaigns.
- Add Tag to Subscriber - Adds a tag to a subscriber.
How to Get Started with Drip on Zapier
To get started using Drip in your Zapier account and linking it to the hundreds of other applications Zapier integrates with, you’ll first need to add your Drip account to Zapier.
When creating your first Zap using Drip we will ask you to add your account by selecting “Connect a different Drip Account” from the drop down menu:
Next we will ask you to label your Drip account using a name you will recognize when creating new Zaps in Zapier. Then, paste in your API Key in the second textbox:
You can retrieve your API Key from Drip’s settings page, seen below:
After you’ve submitted the API key click “Test this Account” so we can connect and verify your API key has been entered correctly.
If everything is working, you’ll receive “Account is working”:
If something is wrong with your API key we will let you know what to do next:
Popular Things To Do With Drip
Common Problems with Drip
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message