How to connect Docparser + Pipefy
Zapier lets you send info between Docparser and Pipefy automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Parsed Document Data AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.Trigger
- Parsed Table Row AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.Trigger
- Fetch Document From URLFetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Upload DocumentUploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Card DoneTriggers when a card is done on a pipe.Trigger
- Card ExpiredTriggers when a card expires on a pipe.Trigger
- Card LateTriggers when a card gets late on a pipe.Trigger
- Card MovedTriggers when a card is moved on a given pipe.Trigger
Triggers when a card gets overdue on a pipe.
Triggers when a new card is created on a pipe.
Create a card on a pipe.
Delete an existing Card.
- Step 1: Authenticate Docparser and Pipefy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.