How to connect DeBounce + Cognito Forms
Zapier lets you send info between DeBounce and Cognito Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
automatically do this!
Validates an Email
- Email ValidationValidates an EmailAction
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when an order is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is collected.Trigger
- New RefundTriggers when a refund is issued.Trigger
- Update EntryTriggers when someone updates an entry.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new entry.Action
- Set Form AvailabilitySets the availability of a form.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate DeBounce + Cognito Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.