How to connect Coveo + Yammer
Zapier lets you send info between Coveo and Yammer automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Coveo + Yammer
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Coveo + Yammer workflows do more for them.
- Delete ContentDeletes an item from your Coveo Cloud orgnization.Action
- Add or Update ContentAdds or update an item in a source of your Coveo Cloud organization.Action
- Find DocumentSearches for items in your Coveo Cloud organization.Action
- Find Help DocumentSearches for Coveo documentation from our help portal.Action
- New MessageTriggers when new messages are posted.Trigger
- Create MessageCreate a new Feed Story.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Coveo and Yammer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.