How to connect Code by Zapier + Salesforce + Google Contacts
Zapier lets you send info between Code by Zapier and Salesforce and Google Contacts automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Code by Zapier + Salesforce + Google Contacts
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Code by Zapier, Salesforce, and Google Contacts. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
New Outbound Message
Triggers when a new outbound message is received in Salesforce.Try ItTriggerInstant
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Code by Zapier, Salesforce, and Google Contacts.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.