Cloudbeds + Deputy Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Cloudbeds and Deputy.
It's easy to connect Cloudbeds + Deputy and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a guest cancels their reservation.
Triggers when a new guest is created.
Triggers when a new reservation is added.
Triggers when a new individual is added to your workplace, you can see them here. This is subject to you have workplace visibility.
Triggers when a new newsfeed post arrives.
Triggers when a guest is checked out.
Triggers when a guest status is marked as in-house.
Triggers when a new transaction (credit or debit) is posted.
Triggers when there is a new area or department created.
Triggers when there is a new schedule for me.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloudbeds + Deputy.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.