Deputy Help & Support
What Deputy Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Location - Triggers when there is a new location or company.
- New Post - Triggers when a new newsfeed post arrives.
- New Employee - Triggers when there is a new employee created.
- Forgot to End Shift (Timesheet Incomplete) - Triggers when a timesheet needs to be completed, because an employee has forgotten to end their shift.
- Break Started or Finished - Triggers when a employee starts or ends their break.
- New Late Employee - Triggers when someone is late to start their shift.
- New Schedule - Triggers when there is a new schedule
- New Leave - Triggers when a new Leave request is submitted
- New Notification - Triggers when there is a new notification for you.
- New Colleague - Triggers when a new individual is added to your workplace, you can see them here. This is subject to you have workplace visibility.
- New My Schedule - Triggers when there is a new schedule for me.
- New My Timesheet - Triggers when there is a new timesheet that has been saved for me.
- New Role - Triggers when New Role/Persmission set.
- New Area/Department - Triggers when there is a new area or department created.
- Create Announcement - Creates a new announcement
- Create a Company - Creates a new company
- Create Sales Data - Creates a new sales data. Ideally this is an invoice or a transaction at it's most granular level. We overlay this data for schedule charting and other reporting.
- End Shift - Ends a shift that is in progress.
- Create Area/Department - Creates an area or department.
- Start Shift - Starts a shift for your staff.
- Create Employee - Creates a new staff member.
- Create a Training Record - Add a training record to an employee.
- Create My Unavailability - Adds your unavailability to the calendar.
- Create Task - Creates a new task for the specificed employee
How to Get Started with Deputy
To get started with Deputy, first click to add a Deputy account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for name your account. Once you click "Continue" you'll be redirected to Deputy.
You'll then be asked to log in if you aren't already, as well as authorize Zapier to access your account.
Once you've authorized the connection, you'll be redirected back to Zapier and we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Deputy
Common Problems with Deputy
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message