ClickFunnels Help & Support
What ClickFunnels Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Failed Purchase - Triggers when a failed Purchase is made in a Funnel.
- New Contact Activity - Triggers when Contact activity record is created.
- New Successful Purchase - Triggers when a successful Purchase is made in a Funnel.
- Create Contact Profile - Create or update a Contact Profile for an email.
- Add Email to List - Add a Contact Profile Email to a List.
- Add Tag to Email - Add a Tag to a Contact Profile by Email.
- Remove Email From List - Remove a Contact Profile Email from List.
- Create Contact Optin - Creates a new opt-in for an email.
- Remove Tag From Email - Remove a Tag from a Contact Profile by Email.
How to Get Started with ClickFunnels on Zapier
To get started with ClickFunnels on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your ClickFunnels account to use with your Zap
You’ll now be asked to log into your ClickFunnels account (unless you are already logged in)
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your ClickFunnels account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With ClickFunnels
Common Problems with ClickFunnels on Zapier
Contact activity from the wrong funnel is triggering my zap#
Try reselecting both the Funnel and the Funnel Step. It's likely that you have the same funnel step names across multiple funnels, and the wrong one is selected. Because we send IDs and not Funnel Step names to ClickFunnels, it may be that you selected the wrong one.
I'm not seeing my Funnel in the drop-down list of Funnels#
If you have more than 300 Funnels in your ClickFunnels account, you will need to use "Use a Custom Value" and the Funnel ID from ClickFunnels in your Trigger step:
- Edit your Zap
- Click on Edit Options
- Select "Use a Custom Value" from the Funnel dropdown menu. It is at the very bottom of the list of funnels.
- Get your Funnel ID from the URL of your funnel page:
In the example above, the Funnel ID is 2962166. It is the number in the URL that follows
Paste the Funnel ID in the Custom Value for Funnel ID field.
Select the Funnel Step that you wish to pull information from.
After you have done this, test the Zap to make sure that the correct information is coming through.
I have a different problem/error#
If you're getting any of the following issues:
- Why is Zapier pulling information from all my funnels instead of the one I selected?
- Why are failed payments being sent to Zapier as a successful order?
- Why are duplicate contacts being created when someone orders or opts in?
The ClickFunnel's team has created this handy guide for these issues. Please refer to this page for more info: https://help.clickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006579714-Troubleshooting-your-Zapier-ClickFunnels-Integration
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message