How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and Pardot automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.
Adds an existing prospect to a list.
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.TriggerInstant
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.ActionScheduled
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.ActionScheduled
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.TriggerScheduled
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.ActionScheduled
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.ActionScheduled
- Send List EmailCreates and sends a list email.ActionScheduled
Updates an existing prospect.
Finds an existing prospect by email address.
Find or Create Prospect
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.