Add new records in Airtable to Little Green Light
When this happens
Step 1: New Record
Then do this
Step 2: Import Constituent/Gift Data
When there's a new record in an Airtable file, this Zapier integration will update your Little Green Light account. LGL will match to existing constituents using name and email address. If there's no match, LGL will automatically add a new constituent in your LGL account, saving you time for more important work.
NOTE: There are close to 50 fields in LGL that you can update, but it's always best to include first name, last name, and email address at a minimum.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is available.Trigger
- New Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is available in a view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Import Constituent/Gift DataImport constituent and/or gift dataAction