How to connect Aha! + Mavenlink
Zapier lets you send info between Aha! and Mavenlink automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ActivityTriggers when there is new activity.Trigger
- New FeatureTriggers when a feature is sent to Zapier by a user in Aha!Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature for a release.Action
- Create IdeaCreates a new idea.Action
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is posted.Trigger
- New StoryTriggered whenever there is a new story (tasks, deliverables, milestones).Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create PostCreate a post in a Mavenlink Project.Action
Create a Task/Deliverable/Milestone in a mavenlink project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aha! and Mavenlink.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Aha! Roadmaps is the complete product management suite - set strategy, capture ideas, score features, and share visual plans. It includes Aha! Ideas Essentials for crowdsourcing feedback. More than 5,000 companies trust our cloud-based software to build lovable products and be happy doing it.
Mavenlink’s project collaboration suite allows you to manage your business relationships, share files, and track project activity online from anywhere in the world. Within a project workspace in Mavenlink, you can agree on budget & schedule, track time, send invoices, get paid via PayPal, and complete work.