Zoho Invoice + Telzio Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Zoho Invoice and Telzio.
It's easy to connect Zoho Invoice + Telzio and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new point of contact is added to an existing contact.
Trigger on a new invoice (with line item support).
Triggers when a new call comes in or out of your Telzio phone system.
Triggers when a call was missed, such as when it goes to voicemail or wasn't picked up in a call queue.
Triggers when someone requests to be called back from a queue.
Triggers when a new Contact is added.
Triggered when a new project is added.
Triggers when a call leg ends.
Triggers when a call recording is ready for download.
Triggers when an SMS is received.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zoho Invoice + Telzio.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.