How to connect Wrike + Goliath Systemer
Zapier lets you send info between Wrike and Goliath Systemer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new customer is created or edited.
automatically do this!
Create a new comment.
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created or edited.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
- Goliath Systemer
Triggers when a new task is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike + Goliath Systemer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.