How to connect WPForms + Google Sheets + Webhooks by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between WPForms and Google Sheets and Webhooks by Zapier automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with WPForms + Google Sheets + Webhooks by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with WPForms, Google Sheets, and Webhooks by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
No Team Drive
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate WPForms, Google Sheets, and Webhooks by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.