How to connect Wix Automations + Adalo + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Wix Automations, Adalo, and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Wix Automations + Adalo + Typeform
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Wix Automations, Adalo, and Typeform. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Automation RuleUses of your pre-defined automation rules as a trigger.Trigger
- New RecordTriggered when a new record is added to an Adalo app collection.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggered when a record is modified in an Adalo app collection.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in an Adalo app collection.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a Record in an Adalo app collection.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wix Automations, Adalo, and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.