How to connect WebinarJam / EverWebinar + SMSAPI
Zapier lets you send info between WebinarJam / EverWebinar and SMSAPI automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Live AttendeeTriggers when a registrant attend a live webinar.Trigger
- Registrant Attends ReplayTriggers when a registrant attends the webinar replay.Trigger
- Registrant Joins Webinar AfterTriggers when a registrant joins the live webinar late.Trigger
- Registrant Leaves BeforeTriggers when a registrant leaves the live webinar before a specific timestamp.Trigger
- Registrant Misses WebinarTriggers when a registrant misses the live webinar.Trigger
- Registrant PurchasesTriggers when a registrant buys a product during the live webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a user registers for a webinar.Trigger
- Registrants Stays UntilTriggers when a registrant stays in a live webinar past a specific timestamp.Trigger
Triggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.
Creates a new contact with defines variables.
Deletes contact when triggered (from defined group).
Sends a text message.
- Step 1: Authenticate WebinarJam / EverWebinar and SMSAPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.