Webflow Help & Support
What Webflow Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Updated Order - Triggers when an order is updated.
- New Order - Triggers when a new order is placed.
- Form Submission - Triggers when a new form submission occurs.
- Update Item - Updates an item.
- Unfulfill Order - Unfulfills an order.
- Fulfill Order - Fulfills an order.
- Update Live Item - Updates a live item.
- Create Item - Adds a new item to a given collection.
- Create Live Item - Adds a new item to a given collection on your published site.
- Update Order - Updates an order.
- Refund Order - Refund an order.
How to Get Started with Webflow on Zapier
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up Webflow with Zapier and the hundreds of services we work with is by adding your Account to Zapier. When the time is right, we'll ask you to add your Account:
Next, we will ask you to give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You should then get a pop-up window from Webflow asking you login (of you are not already logged in on your browser) and then to authorize the connection between Webflow and Zapier.
After authorizing, you'll get sent back to Zapier where you now have your Webflow account connected!
Popular Things To Do With Webflow
Common Problems with Webflow on Zapier
I'm getting 400 or 404 errors#
This is likely because you renamed your site/form and the slugs/names are different. To fix this, reselect the forms/sites in your trigger and try again.
My Zap is not triggering anymore#
Depending on your Webflow plan, there's a limit to the number of webhook requests. If you reach this limit, the Zap will no longer be triggered. Check your plan at Webflow for details.
My Webflow forms are not showing up#
For the Form Submission Trigger, Form Name doesn't show up, looking like this:
If your Webflow forms are not showing up when setting up the New Form Submission trigger, you need to publish the form on the site and submit an entry. On Webflow, you can tell it's published due to the rocket icon being green.
You can check for submissions by clicking here in the Dashboard:
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message