How to connect VIVAHR + InvoiceBerry
Zapier lets you send info between VIVAHR and InvoiceBerry automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CandidateTriggers when a new candidate is created.Trigger
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- Create CandidateCreates a candidate application for a job.Action
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
Creates a new client.
Adds a new expense.
Adds a new Invoice.
Adds a new item.
- Step 1: Authenticate VIVAHR and InvoiceBerry.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.