How to connect Unbounce + RingCentral
Zapier lets you send info between Unbounce and RingCentral automatically—no code required.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky BarTrigger
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS received.Trigger
- New SMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS sent.Trigger
- New SMS (Deprecated)Triggers when there is a new SMS sent or received.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
Creates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbounce and RingCentral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.