How to connect SupportBee + Recurly
Zapier lets you send info between SupportBee and Recurly automatically—no code required.
- New Agent ReplyTriggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.Trigger
- New Customer ReplyTriggers when a customer replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Trigger
- Create TicketCreates a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Action
- New AccountTriggered when you add a new account.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggered when a new Invoice is created.Trigger
- Push NotificationGet instant triggers for Accounts, Subscriptions, and Payments.Trigger
Triggered when a new Subscription is created.
Triggered when a transaction is added.
Create a new account automatically.
Update an existing account.
- Step 1: Authenticate SupportBee and Recurly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.