SoundCloud + Basecamp 2 Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between SoundCloud and Basecamp 2.
It's easy to connect SoundCloud + Basecamp 2 and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you like a new track on SoundCloud.
Triggers when a new account is available in Basecamp.
Triggers when a new calendar is added to Basecamp.
Triggers when a new event is added to a project.
Triggers when something happens inside of Basecamp. This trigger will give you a brief overview of the event that happened.
Triggers when a user you follow on SoundCloud shares a track.
Triggers when a new file is added to a project.
Triggers when a new event is added to a calendar.
Triggers when a new text document is added to a project.
Triggers when anything across any project happens. Use a filter step with this!
- Step 1: Authenticate SoundCloud + Basecamp 2.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.