Siteleaf + Mailgun Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Siteleaf and Mailgun.
It's easy to connect Siteleaf + Mailgun and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when a new collection is created.
Triggered when a new page is created.
Mailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.
Track Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.
Track Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.
Triggered when a new document is created.
Triggered when a new site is created.
Track Bounce Events via Callback URL.
Track Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.
Webhook for Tracking Opens/Clicks.
- Step 1: Authenticate Siteleaf + Mailgun.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.