Siteleaf Help & Support
What Siteleaf Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Site - Triggered when a new site is created.
- New Collection - Triggered when a new collection is created.
- New Page - Triggered when a new page is created.
- New Document - Triggered when a new document is created.
- Create Document - Creates a new document.
- Publish Site - Publishes your site.
- Create Page - Creates a new page.
How to Get Started with Siteleaf
To get started with Siteleaf, first click to add a Siteleaf account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Siteleaf API Key and Secret.
To find your API Key and Secret, you'll first want to log into your account, click on your logo, and choose "Account".
On the next screen, scroll down to the "API" section to copy your API key and Secret and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and Secret and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Siteleaf
Common Problems with Siteleaf
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message