Redmine + Status Hero Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Redmine and Status Hero automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Quickly automate Redmine and Status Hero workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when you add a new project.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new tracker.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Assigned To Id
Redmine 2.2+ only.
We will try to coerce your date/time into the right format.
New Issue Priority
Triggers when you add a new issue priority.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Time Entry
Triggers when you add a new time entry.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new user.Try ItTriggerScheduled
100 character max. Only lower case letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are allowed. Must start with lowercase letter.
How to connect Redmine + Status Hero
- Step 1: Authenticate Redmine and Status Hero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.