How to connect Printfection + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between Printfection and Pardot automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Giveaway LinkCreates a gift URL that can be sent to a recipient so that they can redeem their swag gift.Action
- Create Collection OrderCreate orders for a Collection campaign. These orders will need to be reviewed and confirmed in your Collection campaign.Action
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.Trigger
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.Action
- Send List EmailCreates and sends a list email.Action
- Update ProspectUpdates an existing prospect.Action
- Find ProspectFinds an existing prospect by email address.Action
Find or Create Prospect
- Step 1: Authenticate Printfection and Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.