How to connect PDFMonkey + TrackVia
Zapier lets you send info between PDFMonkey and TrackVia automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Document GeneratedTriggers when a document's generation is complete and successful.Trigger
- Delete DocumentDeletes a Document.Action
- Generate DocumentGenerates a Document.Action
- Find DocumentFind a document in PDFMonkey.Action
- Changed RecordTriggers when a record changes.Trigger
- Add RecordTriggers when a new record is created, or if an existing record changes to meet the filter criteria in the view.Trigger
- Remove RecordTriggers when record is deleted, or if a record no longer meets the filter criteria for the view.Trigger
- Add Record to ViewAdd a record to a view which you specify.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate PDFMonkey and TrackVia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.